The J and J Sober Living Program
Our program is based on three pillars: Recovery, Integrity, and Accountability.
A successful recovery is achieved by thoroughly working the 12 steps with a sponsor, regularly attending 12 step meetings and keeping a service commitment. Integrity is inspired by a better quality of life, happiness and success. J and J Sober Living provides a comfortable, suitable environment that encourages change and growth. Accountability ensures success in sobriety and is established through weekly monitoring of strengths and progress.
We emphasize these principles as pillars to support long term sobriety while maintaining a sober and productive life.
- Must have a valid government issued identification
- Must be 18-65 years or age
- Must be in the first year of recovery.
- Successful completion of medical detoxification, primary impatient stay, or a history of sustained sobriety.
- Must not be prescribed or taking any controlled substance. (See Unapproved Medication List Below)
- Must be in the first year of receiving any medically assisted treatment prescription. (See Approved M.A.T. List Below)
- Must pass an alcohol and drug screening at intake.
- Can meet all financial requirements for the program and make on-time weekly or monthly payments.
- Are mentally and physically able to work, attend school, or volunteer 40 hours per week within 14 days of intake date.
- Must regularly attend 12-step meetings, obtain a sponsor, and work a 12-step program.
- Are committed to fully participate in the J and J Sober Living Program.
Length of Program
Our program will be a minimum of 3 months. Participants may choose to extend their residency status up to 12 months. Residency status is contingent upon sobriety and meeting all program requirements.
J and J Sober Living aims to create a comfortable, suitable environment that encourages change and growth. Each location is assigned a team of managers who live in the home and provide support and ensure the safety of the community.
- Fully furnished spacious comfortable homes
- Fully equipped kitchen and outdoor grill
- Cable and WIFI
- House computer and printer
- Large bedrooms
- Household supplies and linens provided
- Washer/ Dryer
- Swimming pool/ Fire pit (select locations)
- Close to 12-Step meetings
- Adjacent to public transportation
- Close to AZ Loop 202 and US 60 freeways
Unapproved Medication List
- Controlled Substances Schedules 15
- All narcotic medications
- Anabolic Steroids
- Buprenorphine < 1 year of continued use
- Naltrexone < 1 year of continues use
- Methadone < 1 year of continued use